In order to produce quality blanks from sheet materials, a cost-effective, efficient and precise cutting method is required. Using a gas-filled (CO2 carbon dioxide) laser, it is possible to achieve faster cutting processes for steel sheets of any chemical composition, including corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant ones.
Cutting such material costs from 20 UAH / 1 m. p.
Send a request for this type of service by filling out the form on the website of the LRC “GROMOV”. Our manager will promptly contact you and tell you the cost of the order.
Cutting of stainless steel in nitrogen
To obtain the so-called “white cut,” we use a laser cutting technique in a nitrogen environment, which allows you to get a beautiful white cut that does not require post-processing
Our company offers laser cutting services of stainless steel to customers in Nikolaev, the region and other regions of the country. Cooperation with us is a guarantee of quality of the received parts and full compliance with all contractual obligations.
We have the ability to cut stainless steel in a nitrogen environment, which significantly improves the quality of parts. We have the ability to cut stainless steel in a nitrogen environment, which significantly improves the quality of parts.
What’s the difference between laser cutting metal?
There is a large variety of equipment available for cutting sheet steel. But only the use of the Trumpf L3030/3050 numerically controlled laser systems allows optimum results. The CNC system is set up before the cutting process starts. The aim is to obtain precise cuts, to make through windows with the smallest possible width (from 0.2 mm) or to mark future metal death lines.
The main advantages of laser cutting:
- Obtaining blanks of any desired shape that does not require subsequent deburring of the edges.
- Absence of deformation. This is caused by the local thermal effect of the beam limited to the cutting line.
- High performance of the operation, resulting in time and energy savings.
- Minimal losses of the material to be cut, as the diameter of the focused laser beam does not exceed 0.15 mm.
- Competitive cost of cutting stainless steel, a mathematical approach to setting up and controlling this process.
As a result, the customer receives parts that can be sent immediately for subsequent operations. Due to the removal of residual metal melt from the weld by nitrogen purging, the cut surface has a low roughness. The properties of the metal are practically unchanged, since the alloying additives do not burn out. And stainless steel is a very sensitive material to such processes.
Laser cutting of stainless steel
Often it is important for the consumer to know the costs of processing the material. GROMOV LRC’s 20 years of experience will allow our technicians to estimate the cost of laser cutting of stainless steel. The final price is negotiated when placing an order and depends on a number of factors:
- The amount of work under the contract, the history of cooperation with the customer.
- Steel grades and plate thickness.
- Accounting for additional operations (bending, welding, polishing, etc.).
- Other individual contract requirements, including the urgency of performance.
We offer services at competitive prices. To make a final estimate, call our manager or email your request (with part drawings and quantities) to email@example.com. If required, your drawings will be converted to AutoCAD (DXF) to load into the CNC of your laser cutting facility. Getting customers quality, fast and affordable stainless steel cutting services is our goal.