Hardox is a wear-resistant metal with a hardness of 400 Brinell, which combines hardness with good bendability and weldability. This type of steel is designed for the manufacture of parts subjected to aggressive wear.
Our company offers Hardox steel cutting service. Our experience and equipment allow us to produce parts for agricultural machinery, mechanical engineering and agribusiness (linings, conveyor parts, etc.).
Industries in which hardox products are in demand
Road construction industry
- Lining of buckets and cutting elements of teeth for excavators
- Grab jaws for digging grapple
- Augers and breaker bodies
- Parts of chains and teeth of drill rigs and trenchers
The use of hardox parts in the mining industry is justified by the savings in the maintenance costs of hardox lined or coated equipment.
- knives and cutting edges of mining equipment
- Screens for screens, crushers, etc. crushing and screening equipment
- Lining of hoppers and conveyors, carriages
- conveyor chains
Agriculture and agribusiness
Parts used in harsh environments
- blades of mulchers, cultivators; cutter blades and plowshares of plow equipment, harvesters, mouldboards, skimmers
- chopper knives
- gears, shaft rims
- parts of elevators, grain terminals, conveyors and elevators