Gromov LLC quickly and qualitatively performs laser cutting of holes in pipes (laser perforation) according to customers’ drawings, on German equipment – TRUMPF laser complex (Germany). Very often in different spheres of economic activities: in the manufacture of warehouse and commercial equipment (in particular, equipment for retail), as well as in the food and chemical industries; mechanical engineering; agriculture; construction, architecture and design perforated pipes of different diameters, wall thickness, cross-section shape and hole configuration are used. Laser cutting (laser perforation) is the optimal method for making holes in pipes made of carbon and stainless steel, as well as aluminum, and has undeniable advantages over other methods of perforation. In particular, it:
- allows you to cut holes in pipes of any cross-section: round, square, rectangular, oval, flat-oval;
- It has a high cutting speed – the piercing is instantaneous, the cutting area does not overheat;
- allows you to obtain a highly accurate cutting line that does not require further processing;
- does not allow direct contact with the metal surface, which eliminates its deformation;
- has no limitations on the complexity of the configuration of the cut holes.
If you contact our company about laser cutting holes in pipes (laser perforation), you can get your order with the highest quality performance at reasonable prices in the shortest possible time. To calculate the cost send your drawings to email@example.com.