Sieves for filter cups (beer sieves)
Mash filtration process – is the most important stage in the technology of beer brewing, which determines The initial quality of beer wort, as well as the transparency and taste of the final product. The main task of this process is to thoroughly separate of the mash from the wort and obtaining the most complete extract possible. The mash filtration mash is processed by means of mash and filtrate vats. The filter base in a filter vat is a mesh element which supports the the filtering layer of pellets. In order to ensure stable filtration of the mash is extremely important to use quality equipment.
Production of sieves for filter pots at Gromov Ltd.
Gromov LLC manufactures a wide range of industrial sieves for filter pots, made of stainless steel AISI 304, in various sizes. Laser processing of metal in the manufacture of filters allows to achieve the highest quality of mesh elements.
The advantages of the sieves produced by our company are:
- the area of the “live” section – up to 20%;
- uniform distribution of raw materials over the filtration zone;
- elimination of all foci of contamination and improvement of product quality;
- the ability to choose any size and configuration;
Fields of application of filter sieves
In addition to sieves for filter bowls used in breweries, Gromov Ltd. manufactures sieves used in other productions food industry. Namely:
– in oil extraction plants – screens for grain cleaning complexes, for extruders;
– in confectionery factories – trays (grids) for baking, sieves for cleaning processes, for sifting;
– in sugar production – sieves for cleaning, sieves for vibrating separators.
– in flour milling – sieves for cleaning, sieves for sifting;
– in grain production – sieves for crushers, sieves for grinders, etc.
Order a strainer for a filter bowl
To order a wort (beer) sieve, send a drawing in AutoCad (DXF) format to firstname.lastname@example.org